STM 14.3% 1.2¢ sunstone metals ltd

I'll be there but I doubt I'll learn anything new. Not because...

1. 10,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Great plan. Reign in the geologists on an exploration company. rolleyes.png

I'll be there but I doubt I'll learn anything new. Not because the outlook is negative but simply because they have been transparent on where they are going and how they intend to get there.

Despite the sky falling in attitude of some (most!) in here, the company has made very significant progress over the past few years and that includes the last 12 months. The macro has been shite (not just STM doing it hard on a share price level) and all those calling for instant capital to come in fail to realise that a) not a lot of capital floating around out there over the past 12 months and b) it would have been extraordinarily dilutive to do a large raise last quarter.

I imagine that the drilling results will continue to reveal the quality of our assets over 2024, and yes, of course they will need to raise more money but hopefully after the next campaign has magnified the potential following up on existing knowledge gained by moving slower ( trenching etc) and using money frugally during this tough macro period. Trenching may not be a JORC resource but it can be very powerful in filling in the dots. I think their strategy has been intelligent and I'm looking forward to the next 12 months.

STM is largely, currently, influenced by retail holders. When you see some of the short term thinking evident on these forums, the lack of understanding of how exploration works etc and the resultant sky falling in mentality it is easy to see why the share price is suffering. The thing is, at some point in the cycle it will flip the other way ... human beings are weird animals. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $42.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $75.26K 6.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7239023 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4282403 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 2644449
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.