PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Hi Mr MI don't think they're attacks on the MD, just flippant...

1. Mer
    1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Hi Mr M

I don't think they're attacks on the MD, just flippant comments about the language used in announcements vs what happens next. For folk who've been here a while(bloody ages), there's a certain sense of 'heard that before, let's see how this one pans out'.

As I've said before, I'm sticking this out unless the CSG looks a bust. There have been doubts though . . . For instance, way back in the mists of time, one of the PWN attractions was that it was going to flog its IP without having to tool up the way it is now. The world(Worley?) had different ideas and PWN has had to build capacity that wasn't initially considered . . . or was it? Either Bahay and his crew of experts got it completely wrong about going IP-only - and that was after talking to Worley and clients and having mucho experience in the industry - or they knew the IP-only was unlikely to fly, but it was the easiest sell when getting things up and running. Was it a bad call or was it an expedient call? No idea.

Whatever. I think it's time that Bahay nailed one of these imminent situations and followed up with the anticipated(February) strategic update. It was also flagged in the EOY . . . look forward to updating in the coming WEEKS and months.

I haven't checked back and if my memory is glitching, please correct me on the IP-only stuff.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 157.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6866619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 8375515 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 443153
Last updated 15.51pm 30/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.