PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

IMO there are a lot positives to take away from the quarterly...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    IMO there are a lot positives to take away from the quarterly and recent interview

1. It feel the tone, language and message has matured considerably. Particularly the absence of highly inflammatory language, ultra-far left media articles and emotive pictures unrelated to the Queensland CSG industry or at odds with the SSHE ethos of the o&g industry. I think the recent communications provide a stronger image of PWNs professionalism, focus and commitment to an industry to which it seeks to partner with.

2. As djkencloud pointed out, the CSG clients' indication to extension in scope of the current contract - this is very exciting and surprised it hasn't been met with more enthusiasm. In terms of the use of the word "imminently" to be fair every single company on the asx uses this word with a of degree of flexibility, and I must admit I have added it to my lexicon. I would like to think Bahay would recognise a bit of light-hearted ribbing than the vile spew seen on some other threads.

3. As charity11 pointed out, PWN identified several acquisition targets. I am guessing with he use of the phrases "to accelerate capabilities" and "accretive" these potential acquisitions (more than one) may not necessarily be for growth of revenue, market or tangible assets but be an acquisition for talent, know-how and skill sets.

4. I like the message in respect to the Centre of Brine Technologies. A separate secure environment where PWN can put in place the highest sshe standards to meet even the most exacting standards required by some clients. I would imagine that, where applicable, those services for third party would be of a nature outside the normal L1 bidding process and so the pricing (and margins) will be significantly more attractive.

Outside of o&g and mining, the desalination industry appears to be on the threshold for exponential growth particularly in its limited adoption (not replacement of reverse osmosis or thermal) of membrane distillation for enhanced water recovery and electricity generation via salinity gradient power - reverse electrodialysis. There maybe a number of highly rewarding potential collaborations which would leverage and benefit greatly from Parkways considerable knowledge and expertise in membrane distillation (especially AGMD) processes.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5944/5944755-26b05d886cde750b636c4b16c2b69baa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $45.20K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2947974 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6632034 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1677500
Last updated 10.33am 02/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.