AAU 14.3% 1.2¢ antilles gold limited

Hi Sweety, my point was in responsevto our perennial pest LD...

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Hi Sweety, my point was in responsevto our perennial pest LD that IDA had still doubled in value since the award despite the anullment proceedings.

And yes it would be foolish to think it couldn't possibly happen to Antilles.

LD was simply mocking Sir & as such deserved a clip.

Yes things are tight and depending on outcomes a raise may well be needed. That being the case I would rather raise of any rally in SP than to have to do it again down here.

But raising for an explorer, even one eyeing off early production potential, is a fact of investing.

Current market conditions & in fact that of the market for the last couple of degenerative years has been a challenge that is unfortunate..

But what else do you do?

"Take a pay cut" they all scream in unison..

They effect of which would be what?

Eek out a few more weeks or perhaps months of existence to end up at the same point. Only now more disheartened.

The realisation that pivoting to a shallow oxide mining operation over a costlier sulphide opetation with diminishing market for your product was indicate (telegraphed) last year.

As luck would have it the company had been given El Pilar & a couple of orher prospects to look at. Were it not the case then we'd still be in a bind with trying to get the metwork at La Dem right to position a sale of the product without penalty..

For doing so would have been no different than the previous project whereby margins (pagain rofit) are eroded to near zero whilst you are forced to deliver to meet contract obligations.

You could have sold the La Dem product but at a penalised rate for both transport via Trafigura & then again at the smelter under deleterious material law changes that increased costs where any by products could not be effectively dealt with.. Both 11th hour changes to conditions previously agreed upon I might add.

If you have a look at the timing of the register (T20) inflows & then outflows on ann it becomes clear as to why the SP could never gain any traction.

Any good news flow was always heavily sold into by T20 investors leaping out the window with heads & leaving free oppies (0.001 is close enough to free) behind..

The arrival of a AS I'm hoping will sure some of that looseness within the register & confirm& ation of the MRE figures that were first assumed in the Nov 22 target estimate for El Pilar will underpin a higher SP by way of in ground metal value alone.

The arbitration a further incentive towards SP growth & if the metwork stacks up as it should then the short ramp from scoping study to mine via offtake partner agreements should see us finally head in the right direction & maintain the heading.

But who knows in this current climate. ?

gltah H8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $77.74K 6.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3934045 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 4501918
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.