CMG 0.00% 16.0¢ critical minerals group limited

For some time I have thought this company, on a risk reward...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    For some time I have thought this company, on a risk reward basis, has genuine potential and I am impressed with how organised in his thinking the MD, Scott Winter seems to be but...

... they do need to keep hustling, do need to keep being busy, and keep pushing themselves towards the front of what could be a boom industry in north Qld.

And this is yet another reason why:

The Qld pollies put out this media release yesterday, 21 February: https://statements.qld.gov.au/statements/99762
    • Agreement paves the way for a manufacturing supply chain for vanadium flow batteries in Townsville

• Vecco Group, Sumitomo Electric and Idemitsu have signed a collaboration agreement to market, sell and deliver the batteries, from North Queensland

• Manufacturing supply chain expected to be operational in 2026 (my highlighting)

Last time I checked Idemitsu holds about 32% of CMG's share register and Vecco Group's tenements are near Julia Creek. All this is happening in CMG's neighbourhood with players CMG are intimate with!

Obviously CMG's Lindfield project has not progressed enough to meet the 2026 production timeline but having two Japanese industrial heavyweights setting up a manufacturing facility in Townsville answers one of the great unknowns for a start-up miner: are there buyers for the product? In the case of CMG, yes, very likely, there is!!

This decision, to be in production by 2026, is a massive step forward for north Qld's vanadium sector. Up till now the big move was the Qld government putting in $10m to build a demonstration plant in Townsville. But now the sector is leaped forward towards producing actual batteries. Just fantastic!! But Scott Winter has to bust a gut to make sure they CMG does not fall off the back of this momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.751M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12142 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 189965 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.