CDT 0.00% 0.6¢ castle minerals limited

"patience". "Like a fine wine these things take time". "1 step...

1. 1,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999

"patience". "Like a fine wine these things take time". "1 step at a time".

Yerrrrr... You're probably right they've only been working on Metallurgy testing for 12 years now! .. lol "can't rush these things"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5927/5927169-7b7a06f5fc4b99406eb7ef9f18437873.jpg

honestly although they have been quite dishonest with their timelines on even when they have sent the product to Germany it is still only a three or four week process for what they are testing.. we've now been waiting for what four or five months..

this was a pretty good company with a low SOI and some hopeful looking gold and other projects..
    now the soi has been pushed into the billions (I'm terrified to even think about what the next capital raised is going to look like)

the gold projects have been dumped and given away.. you certainly wouldn't bother starting at exploration stage in lithium at this point of the market not for quite a few years yet..
    they don't even seem to have pushed through with access Grants to the other projects to get moving..

this company has been absolutely run into the ground I'm struggling to see any positives.. the next pump I will certainly be looking at a way to reduce or exit..
    my gut tells me if the results were going to be positive from the current testing we would have heard something after all this time but there has been complete radio silence..

please prove me wrong CDT.. carrying a huge loss with this investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.347M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $600 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6655282 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1359334 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.