VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Not sure why all this negativity. Everything seems to be going...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Not sure why all this negativity. Everything seems to be going according to plan.

Large battery manufacturer evaluating Bunyu graphite sample.

Volt negotiating with customer on funding terms.

Singed intent with US company to supply US government 20,000 TPA graphite from ZG

Directors investing money in VRC. ( Kabunga investing $150,000). If directors don't believe in VRC they would not invest such big amounts, and shows it's not a lifestyle company.

US anode plant funding grant application process progressing with the help of US partner. If granted this will inject the company between USD 50m to USD100m.

Ukraine mine operated and produced graphite. ( Any improvements in the conflict will enable this to operate throughout the year. Bringing in much needed funds )

only minor setback I could see was the setback in the evaluation of the garnet Sample by the abrasive manufacturer.

Overall I feel the company is going in the right direction when it comes to Bunyu funding and Anode plant construction. ZG performance will mainly depend on Macro factors.

VRC, SYR and all other graphite stocks are having a bad run due to the drop in Graphite price. But this is about to change with Chinese controls combined with the anticipated increase in graphite usage. When stockpiles of graphite run low at non Chinese battery plants it will create an Uranium moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $48.91K 9.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 499645 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.