VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-23

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3643
    I remember watching all the Lithium stocks rise on a daily basis over the past 12 to 18 months. My research was suggesting that graphite was the sleeper and that those holding graphite stocks would soon have their time in the sun. The so called experts were certainly pushing theirr case.
    It all made sense given the direction that the Governments around the world were charging ahead with climate change. The biggest car manufacturers were also singing the same tune about the introduction of electric vehicles. We were entering a new world.

I guess many here were lead to believe that patience would be the key.

It is of no consolation to those currently holding Volt stock, but we are certainly not alone.

BKT was trading at 29c less than 2 years ago . Now 6.5c
    RNU was trading at 35c 14 months ago. Now 7.7c
    SYR was trading at 2.40 around Jan 2023. Now 42c.
    MNS was trading at 47c 12 months ago. Now 4c

I could go on but I think you get the point.

What we have seen in the recent performance of VRC is a reflection of the whole graphite sector. The lithium bubble has burst with that sector being belted in recent times. I could mention ten different Lithium stocks that looked like they were well positioned to capitalise on this new world boasting electric vehicles, only to see them lose anywhere between 3 to 5 times their value in recent times. GLN PLL LIN SYA GRE LLI are just a few that have been belted big time. I could add another 20 to this list..

The obvious question is where does this leave the Graphite and Lithium sector. A question that no one can answer.

The opportunity to sell Volt is well and truly past one would imagine. What it has done is provide Volt management with a ready made excuse as to why they have not been able to achieve their goals. That is never a good thing. One can only hope that the graphite price eventually does what we were all told WOULD happen. This would help to reignite the sector in a similar fashion to what we have witnessed in the Uranium sector recently.

I guess time will tell.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.807K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 30512193 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8383498 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 403645
Last updated 15.00pm 07/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.