SYA 4.35% 2.2¢ sayona mining limited

So after reading the report in full, i get the...

1. 1,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    So after reading the report in full, i get the following:
    Realised sales price is the worst out of the lot of it. If we were able to maintain the $1200 that was forecast we would have faired much better.
    A whopping chunk taken out of the bank, with SYA only called for $12m by SYQ. The production cost is not a bad result. Still a lot of CAPEX being spent including the expedition of the re-feed chute which is a major improvement in recovery rate and output efficiency. That is coupled with a reduced output cost increase.
    20,000t is at port. This could mean if we could cut production by 50% this quarter and still meet sales obligations of the same quantity as last quarter. We would have to play the price guessing game this querter as to whether we maintain that pile. PLL will still need to fulfill orders.
    The Tabba Tabba exploration could give us a boost similar to WC8... fingers crossed.

The good news in my eyes is: 62% recovery achieved as JB stated at the AGM. this leaves us 5% in the bank for more optimisation.
    And the best result for me is the 1.17% input grade at NAL with an update to the DFS pending. The ore sorting process seems to be working well.
    This rules out any requirement for Authier, and is only 0.13% away from Moblans raw dirt average.

Its tight - and im predicting a better production cost next quarter... but we really need the price to turn sooner to settle some nerves.

Still a hold for me: it would be irresponsible of me to say buy on these numbers, but im not going to suggest a sell either.
    Last edited by UndR8ed Cat: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $226.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $615.3K 27.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7341989 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8722067 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.