CLZ 0.00% 0.7¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-20

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hey Garfjoke I’m still waiting for you to answer this message I sent you a while ago, Maybe some of the words in it are a bit too big for you, but looking forward to your answers should be good for a laugh.
    Ahhh Garfmate You crack me up, you still ramble on about fantasies, if CLZ have got all that equipment on site and they’ve got it all set up ready to go and running and they have all that gold in the ground, and they have got a beautiful big shed all set up ready to process, why are they not making massive profits, why isn’t the share price flying through the stratosphere, why aren’t they pouring multiple gold bars left right and centre, why aren’t they showing photos of the plant running, why aren’t they bragging about how much they’re making from the wonderful amounts of gold bars they’ve got out of the ground. Why are they showing piles and piles of gold bars that they’re processing straight out of that fantastically profitable groundAbsolutely hilarious your fantasy world cracks me up. Time for the vomit that you spew to stop, it’s so obvious that you work for the company or maybe you’re a second cousin or a niece or nephew or maybe a great aunt or maybe the Harley dealer all only my own opinion of course. Looking forward for you to answer any of the above with real facts and real figures, and photos oh yeah and fantasies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.66K 1.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 10027016 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1624119 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 285650
Last updated 15.46pm 10/05/2024 ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.