OZM 9.76% 3.7¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-10

1. 20,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    Damage has been done. You would think that a significant acquisition will be announced shortly. Seems that the whole OZM crew went over to review and negotiate. You dont do that unless they are acquiring a juicy advanced project. Wonder what constitutes an advanced lithium opportunity for the board to go over and assist with negotiations?

I also wondered how much a rig and associated equiptment and any refurbishment would cost. Looks like they spent $229k for the rig and $50k for the Jaime exploration rights, so all that for a $760k quarter spend along with exploration. Brilliant I reckon, I thought the rig might come in $500k

Now, back to the advanced lithium negotiations. My only question would be, they seem very confident here but will start pumping exploration money into the greenfield tenements. They spent $229k on exploration and evaluation for the quarter, wonder on what? I'd prefer hold back until they've landed on that advanced project before pouring exploration cash into the greenfield tenements.....unless its only going to be less than $50k.

Also, looks like drilling will come in cheap with AP hanging around for another month. Jaime drilling should be very soon. I'd say he would be staying to supervise that?
    Last edited by Tcb007: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $5.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.109K 136.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 3718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.