AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-22

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    lithium prices whether dso, lithium carbonate/ hydroxide and or new old tech LFP same as last few years have been dictated by the big players MR elison (mrl) being the main game changer, newcomers like pls at pilgangoora old newcomers like green bushes and the like, some are winding down to wait to wind up (till prices rise and sentiment stabilises and there buisness model suits there plan) others that are going full steam still because they made a bonza and don't wish to down size ie pls cause they know the shift will shift again very soon. and they need to upgrade there downstream. so what i see is avenira playing the game like mrl did waiting for prices and demand to be on the upside to suit there buissness model clever cats if u ask me just a bit riskier or late savvy then the early takers. aev is in an excellent position those patient ones that can see 10 steps ahead of the chess board and with money in the back burner to absorb the current downtrend will be prosperous all going well, time will tell my sentiment is hold and buy if able. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3 852

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 22325766 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4110000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.