AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Wow just got back from OS and I honestly thought this maggot of...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Wow just got back from OS and I honestly thought this maggot of a company with the same trough feeders have been able to hoodwink more peeps into filling up those troughs ah well some mothers do have them...the problem with this mob is that they have been caught out so many times telling porkies pies that when someone offers up the truth about them those who have been sucked in turn on those who are only putting out facts.

I see they have a new CEO who has by the look of it dropped Sconi an LG and gone off to another country to continue helping the trough feeders, but we all know this company is run by Ramsden an Marinelli and no matter who is CEO if doesn't side with them he won't last long...just like the last one who was supposedly the best thing to hit Auz since sliced bread especially after the debacle of Mr Mercedes Benz...Benny Boy.

Have noticed there seems to be a huge influx of pop traders jumping onboard here, and people should be aware that their are gangs who work together on lowlife stocks on HC to build up the stock fir a few pips so be very careful here its just throwing money down the drain but hey one good about that from the boards perspective it fills up their troughs.

Most important part is DYOR especially on lowlife BoD's who have had bad form for a long long long time, good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.