REE 0.00% 1.5¢ rarex limited

Alright JR... (I think you're likely going to see this at some...

1. 2,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Alright JR... (I think you're likely going to see this at some point).

It's time to suck it up and recombine REE and Cosmos. Things are tight everywhere at the moment, the junior exploration sector is spread way too thinly and RE is going to wobbly for some time still. Stop looking for other projects; there's still another million to pay off of Cummins - I'm sure E25 are quite pleased about their first $2M.

REE is into it's 5th year, the SP is shocking and shareholder goodwill is gone. It's time to lead and make part amends for people who aren't financially collecting from the company. People need a reason to invest - clearly that's not there right now.

• A new name and ticker. And not some generic waffely corporate nonsense name. Maybe ask your shareholders.
    • CEO - Durrant.
    • Board - Max 4-5 people. Would be nice to have some fresh blood.
    • External holdings - KCC.
    • Projects - Cummins, Canadian lithium, Dragon, East Tanami, Byro (whatever part of it is a realistic mining chance), other Kimberley stuff (if it can be proved up). Weld North needs to go. Send Orange East to KCC. CREC should go. Drill it, test it, if something - keep going, if nothing - give it up.

Cross posted to REE and Cosmos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $18.16K 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1123688 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 205792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 510329
Last updated 15.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.