VRX 7.55% 5.7¢ vrx silica limited

I admit I do not know the area but presumably it is very sandy...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I admit I do not know the area but presumably it is very sandy soil with scub that grows in that nature of soil and the quality of land surrounding the provisional mine area while it might not have the same sand content is likely to be fairly marginal also.

The mining process is not significantly destructive and similarly the processing so remediation of the mined areas should not be unduly difficult

Any animals presumably would relocate from the area being mined to adjacent land and likely come back to the mined area once remediated after mining. Remediation after mining would revegetate the area.

I stand to be connected on my comments above but if reasonably accurate you have to wonder why the approval has taken so long ---) presumably a combination of the incompetance of the WA EPA and VRX management to get on with the process and possibly "input" from green agitators who dislike any mining.

I do not have a lot of confidence in management given their performance to date to get a mining operation up and running but no doubt like a lot of shareholders I'm in the red and at this stage pending the EPA decision which you would have to assume would be positive I am sitting on my present exposure waiting an outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $44.77K 814.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273297 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 178268
Last updated 14.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.