VRX 7.55% 5.7¢ vrx silica limited

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

Not learning just from our mistake, but all applications from 3 years ago.

Pretty obvious that the epa are struggling. We could have possibly saved a couple of months, not years as a couple seem to think through a few hiccups. Back and forth between the proponent and epa are normal practice particularly when it is a new sector. Some believe it is only the fault of management which is a total laugh. The timeline has totally blown out which is where the frustration lies. Thus the CR. Tighten the belt Bruce would be what I would say.

I have repeatedly asked management haters to point out a company that is flying through the epa within a couple of years. It's not happening with new mining companies period.

I only see 2 faults Bruce may have done. Off takes by Christmas, and the time line blow out, which is borderline not his fault, and reading other companies, they were in the same boat.

Go back 3 years. Bruce tells the market we are now going into a 3 year EPA process to get approval. Where would the share price be now? The horse bolted 3 years ago, came back to where it should be in relation to the EPA process, and hopefully will return to the 40c mark by the time the minister ticks AN off and off takes are on the table.

The article from yesterday would be a great guide for Muchea and VRX holders to follow, as there is quite a lot of public feedback from the very beginning (Stage 1) from what I read.

ALL IN MY OPINION

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $44.77K 814.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273297 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 178268
Last updated 14.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.