VRX 7.55% 5.7¢ vrx silica limited

thanks, blister, that fills in a bit of info. So, the bigger...

1. 10,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    thanks, blister, that fills in a bit of info. So, the bigger vested interests in this are happy to pay a guy and a sand marketing and operations management team a hefty price for years to be ready to go. I'm sure they're annoyed at the EPA delays. But I'm increasingly of the view that the patient money sees the upside and is of the view, perhaps aided by smoked filled rooms and political connections, that approvals, while a protracted process, will come. And, after several years they see that outcome not far off. They won't be over invested like (theory 1) the noisy negatives posting here, sweating over losses, so they will largely be calm and patient. They may in fact (theory 2) be happy to encourage the noisy negatives here to down ramp the company and pick up max stock in this raise. The prospectus suggests that sub-underwriters are lined up. So, I don't think the broker is at risk here.

Anyway, just a story. But a story that seems to explain how Bruce still has a job, and the gap between the apparent big players positioning and the persistent negativity posted here.

I don't want to be too heavy in this as I am in no position to judge the EPA outcome, despite my more positive tea leaves reading, so I have to regard this as a potential binary risk. But I have added a bit through the raise. That takes me from holding only a very small random position that was the legacy of an offer that didn't get fully bought, upgraded now to a small starter position I'm happy to lose, plus a few options. If the market starts pricing in say 20% of the Muchea upside after an EPA approval for AN, then that'd be a useful gain. With the potential to add more to that with pending newsflow.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $44.77K 814.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273297 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 178268
Last updated 14.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.