WR1 1.15% $1.29 winsome resources limited

I think Chris would do well to add a slide to the current...

1. 26,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3114
    I think Chris would do well to add a slide to the current presentations as a talking point, to illustrate the point i have made.

I coined this from early on, as the Quebec Capital Advantage. Maximum MRE leveraged return for dollars spent to do so.

If you think of the investment pillars that people want. And understanding that the matrix of these needs to deliver both probability and economics.

- Good stewards of your capital, CFTF and Quebec tax rebate are foundation building blocks.
    - Fertile ground that yields MRE growth.
    - Jurisdiction safe and pro E world mantra.
    - Low risk Approvals, regional geology / no lakes. Adina becomes a Quarry. / Small update on Renard approvals switch from Diamond DMS to Spod DMS.
    - Low capex hurdle. = low finance risk = low dilution risk
    - Shallow high grade starter economics.

Basically, these pillars stand to build your house on. You cant afford to have any of them wobbly.
    Tick all these boxes, and the forward growth of the sp gradient will out perform the pack.

It boils down to one or two things to ask a broker. What probability does company XYZ have to get to be a real deal miner ? And how are they going to manage the capital structure to get there ? Many an eye will glaze over at that point with fairy-tales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.015(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $245.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.35 $1.27 $636.0K 489.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1970 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.35 $1.35 $1.27 129488
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.