HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

seems odd to have mention all these purchase orders being paid...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    seems odd to have mention all these purchase orders being paid and have zero incoming cash flow reported for the quarter, and tiny amounts previously. I couldn’t reconcile the cash flow to what they report.
    mysteriously losing some product to Indian customs, the rest of the trials perpetually looking promising but nothing coming to fruition.

I’d be curious to see the receipts on the payments that were made and reported on in the past. Were they paid from the people that were said to make the payment? a fairly opaque sales/commission structure. many comments on here about struggling to find info in the real marketplace about the company. someone saying something about a corporate address being somebodies house before?

the Audit report from pitcher partners makes numerous comments about fraud being the highest risk for the company, amongst the usual covering statements to save their ass if it crumbles. albeit these things are mostly standardised, the structure and wording of the report doesn’t give confidence to me that they were thorough in their audit, in my opinion.

not making any accusations or definite statements. Just that it really doesn’t smell right here, from the information present. I’ll leave the detective work to someone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3780483 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2023844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.