E25 1.85% 27.5¢ element 25 limited

Agreed, if management don't get the mine operational when Mn ore...

1. 12,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Agreed, if management don't get the mine operational when Mn ore prices are going through the roof then there isn't much hope. I change my sentiment to sell since its unlikely that E25 management have the brains or willpower to restart the mine.
    Might be best to sell the battery material technology to the Chinese as they will take control of the EV market, Trump will cancel the huge renewable energy grants when he comes into power again at the end of the year.
    Anybody who doesn't realise this is a fool and I can name a few on this E25 thread.

China EV sales – China further stimulates internal adoption of EVs as part of strategy develop global dominance
    • China has introduced a new scrappage scheme to replace ageing diesel and petrol vehicles with EVs.
    • Under the new scheme drivers who want to replace their old car with a modern electric or a plug-in hybrid will receive financial support.(electrive)
    • Buyers will CNY10,000 (~US$1,380). Grants are also available of CNY7,000 (~US$966) when trading in for a new ICE vehicle with a maximum engine capacity of 2ltrs
    • The scheme which runs till 10 January 2025 could generate additional demand for 400,000-800,000 BEVs and plug-in hybrids and 600,000-1.2m ICE vehicles according to analysts from Topsperity Securities.
    • Recent government statements are clear in that China sees EVs as leading the way in “intelligent connected new energy vehicles” where China has strong momentum in production and new development.
    • China’s focus on the full supply chain is part of its “complete industrial system” with “continuous investment in innovation” giving the nation a “leading advantage” according to Premier LI Qiang at the recent Beijing Automotive Exhibition.
    • According to the International Energy Agency's (IEA) Global Electric Vehicle Outlook 2024 report, China is projected to continue to dominate the global EV market.
    • China accounted for 60% of all EV sales worldwide in 2023, driven by its strategy of producing affordable small EVs.
    • The IEA forecasts that one in three cars on China's roads will be electric by 2030, with annual EV sales reaching a staggering 60m units.
    • The report highlights China's focus on producing small, affordable EVs priced around $10,000-$15,000 as a key factor driving mass adoption.
    • Major Chinese EV makers like BYD, Chery, and Wuling are leading the charge with popular budget-friendly models appealing to cost-conscious consumers.
    • The IEA predicts that by 2030, China will account for over half of the projected 246m EVs on roads globally.
    • Despite reports that China’s EV market was heavily oversaturated, with unsold, abandoned vehicles sitting in ‘EV Graveyards’, it is continuing to pump government funds into the sector.
    • China spent roughly $173bn in subsidies for NEVs between 2009 and 2022. (WSJ)
    • Zhido, a small automaker that went bust following subsidy cuts in 2019, has re-entered the market with fresh capital from state-backed funds and investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $59.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $217.8K 789.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 145242 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 45754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 91221
Last updated 15.51pm 22/05/2024 ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.