X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-15

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    GH, I am always amused at your banging on how useful the Tigerway decline is going to be. I've always considered it another great opportunity for Raul and his mates to rout the coffers with kickbacks and the like. A very Asian business plan. Realistically, the retro fitting a decline to a shaft mine is very costly and almost of no real use until it passes the existing infrastructure that is currently level 10. None of the drives above level 10 would accommodate a 4wd, nevertheless a LHD or truck. All the drives have mini electric train rails. They will probably have to build a carpark next to each level as they pass! One upside would be that management can visit more easily.

They were 50% complete in this quarterly at 2.5km. They still had 2.5km to go. Here's a scoop, declines get more expensive and slower the deeper they go. In normal mines, you are making use of the decline as you get deeper. In this one, it only starts to be useful from a production point of view once it passes level 10.

The actual economic benefit to this mine from the decline versus a new shaft has never been disclosed, However, the increase in gold price will probably disguise this. It is a cracker mine. Just run by idiots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.