X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Hi@BobGee1. The 'treasure trove' of documents is as previously...

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Hi@BobGee
    1. The 'treasure trove' of documents is as previously indicated a copy of the Administrators first affidavit which I had to buy from the Federal Court. It's 602 pages long and I had to make a special request on the basis of public interest. because I had to make this special request, I suspect (but don't really know) that I can't simply republish the entire documents. Hence snippets only.

2. I've attached an extract including all what I think are related to the power of attorney and shares under issue. See this document.

X64_compressed.pdf

3. There is no info pre April 2022 in any of the documentation. So I don't know if the shares were transferred to Raul from another shareholder of the company. The timing of the transfer given the near appointment of Welker, would suggest new issue and just maybe Welker's suggestion to tidy up a problem.

4. The termination of Alphonso timing (7 march 2023) is consistent with when I think Raul was given his 'please go away' instructions. However, both events supposedly occurred after Raul had advised Alphonso as to revocation(by email 10/2/2023 presenting documents supposedly notorized 5 July 2022). I suspect there is some connection between these events.

5. Theobold I think is a clever liquidator. I suspect it was his design of appointment (pretty good fee opportunity) especially leveraging liabilities with Komo and MRPC as basis for appointment. But i don't think he's a very good CEO or Managing Director or whatever his role is. As we speak, he's not published 1 financial record that an accountant is well qualified to produce... instead he's silent I suspect stalling or waiting for something. Even possibly waiting for time to pass. Maybe he too is waiting for resolution of the court case which given SEC's involvement, probably cannot be set aside. But no, I don't expect he'll be good for all shareholders

Have a great day.

Of course, DYOR and DYOW(aiting)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.