SYA 6.82% 4.1¢ sayona mining limited

Cmon Aussie,Maybe I didnt put it out properly this morning bit...

1. 3,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1214
    Cmon Aussie,

Maybe I didnt put it out properly this morning bit rushed going down the peninsula to play golf...but l think you know what was agreed to an what I was alluding to...

I think it was on page 2 maybe whereby it was agreed that Piedmont would agree to acquire up to 60ktpa or 50% of production which was based on life of mine and based on market pricing hopefully you understand that part of the equation in the wording that it can be deciphered 2 ways...l get it that the floor and the ceiling componetry is there....

But that agreement was based on 60ktpa and therefore the remainder or any increases that may have been forthcoming which they all knew would happen, should have been at market pricing and the BoD's of Sayona failed in using any Business Nous for the company with respect to being railroaded by KP who imo had been driving the bus ever since the deal was signed to go after NAL together and its clear that he led these bunch of Muppets into whatever he wanted and what I should have expressed was that any extra Spod that being above the 60ktpa should have been set at market prices on a sliding scale with percentages to the amounts taken to be fair to both sides...but again this was a renegotiated deal and on an amount of Spodumene that would have been more beneficial to Sayona in the long term and instead of a fair and equitable deal and distribution of the extras the Exwankerbanker sleezed another 50% into his coffers and the board of Sayona bent over for him again.

So imho it was another fk up by this Board of Directors an its why the market has us were we are because those imbeciles are being led by a fkin leech that has never worked in a partnership and would never know what a partnership meaning is if he effin fell over it all he knows is how to stiff people and the sleaze bag has been doing that from the start at the expense of Sayona shareholders because as an Exwankerbanker the only deals they ever make that are fair are for themselves as we have seen ever since he got on the bus.mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $422.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $6.385M 148.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1865600 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ 62284389
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.