SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

It wont really matter at this point what management have done or...

1. 3,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    It wont really matter at this point what management have done or will do. They made the decision to keep operating without properly first assessing if the lithium price will turn IMHO it was simply negligent to the entire shareholder base (that remains). The reality is, its hasnt turned much and they have taken both yours, mine and various other investors hard earned and put it on the lithium price roulette wheel where they have less than a 50% chance of a price recovery. I say less than 50% because they have an equal chance to decline and some chance of simply staying flat where they are now.

An given QoQ are costs were up again, if things dont make a turn for the better in the next quarter, management will quite simply find they have burned up all the cash. The 59M I stated was a change in cash balance burning of "net cash". As moody pointed out, it was actually more once you factor in the net loss on sales revenue also being chewed up.

So, I can see why some holders have now exited their positions. Being down 88% seems kind of pointless to sell for myself, may as well hold and see if this thing sinks or swims when fighting for its life. History has shown most sink. All I have to say is thank god for diversification!

The next quarter will be on management and SYA quebec team to turn the ship. If costs arent down and lithium price hasnt lifted at all. IDK who they are going to go to hat in hand, but they aint getting a penny more from me at this point. 2 years of share price decline.... Clearly the market has spoken here.

And correct, any further improvements to reduce opex will come at the cost of further capex, so at what point do you stop and evaluate if its even worth doing.

IMHO again, management should never have gambled SYA holders hard earned on potential price increases in Spodumene and should have quite simply C&M the project to preserve capital and as another forum user wrote, it would reduce Spod market supply helping return Spod to a more justifiable price to operate at faster.

Management are now running out of options though. While we are debt free, no one in their right mind would hand over debt finance with an operating loss. SoI is already diluted to shit, the ATM facility management will likely tap next as thats all they got left. Just to kick shareholders while they are already down.

Quite simply at this point Altura 2.0 draws closer with management finding all doors closing and no windows opening..........

The next quarter is on management to do something, which Mr Market thinks they simply wont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.