BNL 14.3% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

Hi Trent... if you are reading HotCopper forum posts.●Please go...

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hi Trent... if you are reading HotCopper forum posts.

●Please go and check wire login information on the 2 Voyager's recently drilled Helium wells now again and give us a report announcement .
    because, .....IMO the HOUDINI Helium Atoms will be trying to ESCAPE out of the wells by now ....lol....And I know you Trent will be amazed with the high - Grade Helium concentrations you should record see in those 2 vertical bore well.....lol..Yes ... how about a report announcement of this situation Trent..please...for us shareholders..lol

●Then IMO you will see there is No need for any more Vacuum pressure to be applied to these wells...lol...

●Then IMO again you will need to install 2 separate IACX PSA modular processing plants to each of the Voyager's BBB#33 and Boiling #4 wells and let the HOUDINI HELIUM ATOMS DO THERE MAGIC AND ESCAPE and make there way out of the low pressurised wells created by our drilling and vacuum pressure flow simulation in the No Pressure section of the Lyons formation Fairway Reservoir...lol

●Also I believe you can assist the HOUDINI Helium Atoms further by applying another simple method to help the HOUDINI High-grade Helium Atoms ESCAPE faster ...lol

●While you are still evaluating a different drilling program, Methods and techniques of Helium extraction from Voyager's Helium/ wells and leases,
    We can be Producing High-grade Helium Gas at the same time ...lol

●IMO ..Something Beautifull should happen like ,16% to +80% high-grades of Helium gas should gather and accumulated in the wells and make its way to the surface of your well, which you have perfectly decided to design and up size the diameter of the vertical well to an internal 300mm diameter bore well , to flow nicely into the IACX PSA modular processing plant slowly and steady as she goes the Helium will flow in Massive High-grade Helium concentrations out of the Reservoir...lol....I am serious ...lets give this a go Trent you already know this is possible.

● Just Let all the Loyal long term shareholders Know what you have found now at the BBB #33 and Boiling #4 wells in an announcement to the ASX Market.

Thanks in advance Trent

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.443K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5118831 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7776115 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1094843
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.