BNL 14.3% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

I think I got hung up on this line.."It’s a really important and...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I think I got hung up on this line..

"It’s a really important and basic ability to be able to read and understand these documents."

I'm not sure what others are doing, but the joys of using the new GPT tools at our fingertips to quickly throw reports in and grab details, then check them against the columns of data.
    Saves a ton of time. Especially if you set yourself up with a couple of good PDF chunkers..

For those who don't know what I am talking about,
    Do a little research on GPTs and setting them up in Copilot and or ChatGPT..
    You can use this as a starter if you want to run it quickly and get a feel for querying PDFs.

https://aistudio.google.com/app/prompts/new_chat

Keeping in mind, an actual good GPT is built around persona and could almost be called a little black box of smartness.

But with that in mind, the snak oil men have a habit of leaving out key terms and/or "flowering up" the passages in which to line their own pockets.

I'm not sure how well these new tools are going to help with keeping certain people (had to edit as HC wasn't letting me post a word that starts with D) honest as it goes back to the "gaps" in the ASX that allow for this gaming that has been going on for donkey years. (huge topic and not one for this thread)

I am hoping for some success on these next drills, so this turns and reentry is worthwhile, as the story of gas in the ground has not changed.
    Then we will see how greedy the directors are... confused.png
    Last edited by DGcruzing: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.443K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5118831 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7776115 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1094843
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.