GBR 1.54% 6.4¢ great boulder resources limited

"Not denying the dirt is not prospective, but... at the pace GBR...

1. 33,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1682
    "Not denying the dirt is not prospective, but... at the pace GBR drills, we could be waiting a long time to see anything."

Hi @speculator101 Recent drill results by GBR are disappointing , for investors , (maybe Andrew sees something we don not ) which has slowed down the rate at potentially increasing the economic ounces IMHO , not managements fault IMHO as that is part of exploration , if the results had been good sp would be higher and we would all be happy with progress .
    Maybe time for GBR to change tack and look at monetising ounces rather than increasing ounces as the prime objective ?

With MEK a small plant would be ok if processing high grade ounces as you infer , which likely be from Andy Well UG . But given Doray did not continue at depth what makes you have any confidence it would be economic to mine going forward ?
    Yes I have read the feasibility study put out by MEK found the costs per BCM for the open cut seemed to low so I am not confident about the figures used for the UG , and UG has more variables that need to be known than with open cut .

As for the two open cut pits MEK has , they seem to have far higher strip ratio and far lower grade than what GBR would have (my own calculations) , so would think GBR has the advantage for any toll treatment agreement over MEK and OAU for the same reason has an advantage over GBR .
    I am not a professional miner so quite possible totally wrong on my assumptions .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $39.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $10.55K 162.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66520 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 591062 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ 20116
Last updated 11.04am 16/05/2024 ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.