SFX 0.00% 48.0¢ sheffield resources limited

Hey Franpower, I thought your absence from the thread was you...

1. 2ic
    5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4613
    Hey Franpower, I thought your absence from the thread was you taking time to word that apology to posters you dissed because they dared suggest OS problems looked like an issue to watch despite Bruce saying he didn;t think it was anything to panic about yet... ob's not though. Instead, you've chosen to come back swinging wildly but missing everything as usual. Maybe someone should throw in the towel for you, beaten fighters sometimes don;t know when to quit.

"It seems that some are assuming that this could be the revelation of a fatal flaw in the project as implied in some of 2ic posts (although he seems to have wanted to step back his position in his last post)."... never said it was a fatal flaw back in JAn, just a risk to be wary of. I still haven;t said it's a fatal flaw because it may be resolved or mitigated, and that Ilm-Zir overcall to recovery is a hugely fortuitous turn up gives us hope... otherwise I may be calling fatal flaw.

"Before going on to state the OS issue as I see it (based on the descriptions that Bruce Griffin gave in the March Quarterly Webinar), I’d like to point at the market activity of the last 3 days to add weight to what I’m suggesting about the OS issue."... well that's a bit premature and frankly a piss poor defence of a technical issue discussion. Maybe the first few days buying was just your trader friends who sold the rumour buying their shares back cheaper? Still 15min before open, but the bid depth looks thinner than your arguments this morning!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6141/6141020-fffc9497ff94f749b9c835efdd2a9a0d.jpg

"Onto the OS issue. Let me start off by stating that according to Bruce the OS issue has engineering solutions. The most drastic of those solutions in the introduction of a second DMU, and that solution would have a $20mil capex cost, with minimal additional operating costs. ....So what’s the solution? If 100% of ore to the DMU produces 75% of undersize and 75% undersize fraction produces 85% of final product, then to get 100% of final product you need to put 117% of mine-plan ore through the DMU."... Assuming that the ~15% overcall HM to VHM product remains for the 75% of predicted undersize ore to WCP is a permanent deposit upgrade, IF, then it's not just the extra DMU capex to worry about... there is ,aterial extra opex.

Not just is the DMU and extra unit to man, operate and maintain, but they will have to mine 22% more overburden and ore per month to get to 100% DFS product. To get another 17% ore to the WCP, they need to mine an extra 17% x 75% = 22.5% ore (ie 25% of the ore mined is lost to OS, so need to mine 22.5% more ore to get your 17% lift in WCP capacity and 100% product from CPU (assuming greater than expected HM recoveries from undersize continue).... 22.5% is a considerable jump in monthly/annual ore mining rate!

"They need to understand to what extent the oversize issue exists throughout the rest of the orebody (ie, were they just unlucky to hit a section of high % oversize in the first sections)"... maybe they were unlucky, but geez they did their best to avoid it. Moved from the original 15% THM starter pit and close to 15% year 1 grades area into 13.6% THM area which wasn't suppose to be mined until later in the mine plan... all specifically to avoid the worse of the OS. Yet here they are saying the OS is worse than expected and maybe permanent....

"There is much more that could be said here, but I’ll leave it here for now."... agree, probably best you leave it there rolleyes.png

Cheers amd GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 47.5¢ $137.9K 288.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5231 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.8¢ 48.0¢ 47.8¢ 6635
Last updated 15.31pm 22/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.