SFX 3.30% 47.0¢ sheffield resources limited

As you pointed out, there is a good reason for not making...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    As you pointed out, there is a good reason for not making monthly updates during ramp up, it is a ramp up and it's expected that the engineers will need to deal with ramp up issues.

so getting short term blow by blow accounts may well make things look bad at a point in time when they aren't necessarily as bad as they seem. In the case of a pump failure, production is going to be heavily affected and the pump needs to be fixed before meaningful numbers can emerge. In this case it seems the pump was rebuilt in April and throughput has lifted significantly.

as for oversize, yes it is an issue, it was anticipated. It does seem like it has had a bigger effect in the initial ramp up than expected, and it seems the engineers are addressing it, so shareholders need to wait and see. If the risk of waiting is not inline with the investor then they should sell, and buy in when there is more certainty.

to me the point is that at current SP levels it looks cheap if nameplate is achieved, and if forecasts are not achieved because of one thing or another then the current price is not necessarily overpriced. It is a catastrophic failure of the mine plan that would be a problem and that doesn't to be what we are dealing with here.

you just want blow by blow information because you are a nimble buyer and seller of shares. The reality is that there are 400mil shares on issue and only a very small amount can be traded so it's not in the best interest of the majority of SFX shareholders for management to take the approach that best suits 2ic.

Last edited by Franpower: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $184.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $221.2K 479.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12327 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 7744 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
47.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ 49106
Last updated 13.08pm 14/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.