SFX 0.00% 48.0¢ sheffield resources limited

"suspect some are a result of recent negative experiences in...

1. 2ic
    5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4613
    "suspect some are a result of recent negative experiences in Strandline Resources and so are understandable."... Really @BaliHai, after the years we have posted on SFX you call me out in third personconfused.png Thought you had more backbone than that, just make the accusation to me directly.

If I'm being an 'alarmist' then I've been one my entire history on HC since 2006. I love to be dramatic and counter the bullish zeitgeist of welded on bulls and misleading management everywhere I go. I was the same on SFX during the bad years and piss poor MacFadzean management, calling the brutal reality is what I do and if posters don;t like it then either counter my factual arguments or put me on ignore.

FACT is, posters like you and Franpower made huge efforts to denigrate or dismiss warnings by myself and other posters of the risks OS were flagged at in Jan and were inherently part of developing a 150Myo min sand deposit. Those warings were and should have been amplified by STA history, not because I took the worlds worst short term punt two days before the CR confession (having bagged STA and management for BS all the ay down over previous 12 months) but because it's a clear and present example of the risks in developing non-traditional min sand mines.

Not just that, the lesson that management will play down production and ramp issues to support the share price and buy time was obvious to anyone following. Bruce is no Luke (dodgy clown with no min sand idea or business savvy) but the implication that management will not come out early with deposit downgrade commentary was so obvious it really shouldn't have taken me to point it out to some of the bullish snowflakes for which Bruce's motherhood statements are some sort of ironclad guarantee...

I should be flattered you think my commentary can effect the SFX mood or share price, but as Franpower did get right, it;s the bigger players buying and selling that will determine where SFX trades, not some interp from a HC nobody. A nobody who's last post made it very clear the downside was balanced with upside in the share price, reflecting the same right balance of upside/downside as before the qtrly was released.

If you have something of technical value to add supporting your perspective there is nothing really bad to see here I'm, all ears...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 47.5¢ $137.9K 288.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5231 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.8¢ 48.0¢ 47.8¢ 6635
Last updated 15.31pm 22/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.