SFX 1.10% 46.0¢ sheffield resources limited

"you just want blow by blow information because you are a nimble...

1. 2ic
    5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4581
    "you just want blow by blow information because you are a nimble buyer and seller of shares. The reality is that there are 400mil shares on issue and only a very small amount can be traded so it's not in the best interest of the majority of SFX shareholders for management to take the approach that best suits 2ic."... there you go again, attacking my integrity for no reason and no proof. I get being defensive when a poster questions management's positive spin on OS issues, but after my history here calling SFX how I see it over long years where do these baseless personal attacks come from?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6131/6131679-17f5a4b77558ca674addd0931134e2ec.jpg

You may think you know me, but was never a SFX trader, though I admit to averaging down and trying to get out with my money back over the fing ugly journey it was since 2019. When I tell you io haven;t bought or sold SFX for over a year I mean it, yet you keep accusing me of being some pip trader talking my own book... it's offensive and personally more than a little disappointing. Maybe because I'm now light SFX it's easier to read between the lines with clarity... given how oversized exposure can cause all sorts of cognitive dissonance. Maybe you don;t like my reading of the tea leaves, but at least I substantiate that reading with copious and accurate analysis, not baseless hopium...

The situation and discussion over this Qtr's ramp has nothing to do with long-term, short-term holders or their wishes. It's about the performance and risks and share price implications moving forward, simple. STA's recent history is all the justification needed to agitate for more regular update of market sensitive information (not that it's some new phenomenon)... it might be an uncomfortable revelation to you, but the market leaks like a sieve and my strong view is that retail muppets should get some sort of drip feed at least of the material developments being priced in by many insiders (who take BG's public commentary with a pinch of salt then talk privately about what's really going on). Te share price usually ends up the same place, just quicker so there is less information asymmetry to fleece retail with...

I know you dont; care about retail, or anyone else except your own ancient investment, but the market survives on liquidity that is provide by short term traders not welded on LT bulls. The market is like a shark... if it doesn;t keep moving it dies and who wants to be locked into a completely illiquid capital market for decades that almost guarantees projects then wont be able to raise funds? Maybe stop thinking about you own blinkered reality and spare a thought for ALL the people that com, go or just consider SFX over the journey?

I'm disappointed. You always struck me as a smart, respectful and enlightened poster, if usually a little too positive. Buddhists believe that the human life is one of suffering, and that meditation and good behaviour are the ways to achieve enlightenment... I can attest SFX has given you plenty of suffering, hopefully some meditation on good behaviour will see SFX reward your patience?

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $180.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.8¢ 46.0¢ $205.9K 447.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43756 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 2800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ 31142
Last updated 10.12am 14/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.