SFX 7.69% 49.0¢ sheffield resources limited

No, regardless of whether a nimble trader is go or bad, for some...

1. 2ic
    5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4582
    No, regardless of whether a nimble trader is go or bad, for some reason you needed to denigrate my opinions and effort on a project I know very well and earned the right to post on by accusing me of talking my book (sitting on the sidelines, looking for a good entry while not missing out on the breakout etc). Take it on notice, being accused of talking my book as a short term trader is an insult from my perspective (though par for the course on HC granted).

What gave you the idea I was a trader trading SFX anyway, it's a strange thing to dismiss my opinions with? I have plenty of reasons to be out of SFX aside form ramp-up risk, some I choose not to post out of respect for LT holders and allowing the story to unfold in clear air. Again, I said when I sold down a majority of SFX for other 'opportunities' and that I wasn't and did not intend to trade SFX... my credibility is lacking obviously.

The lesson here is that management's JOB is to keep up a positive spin for shareholders morale and LT market confidence. Investor's job is dig into the situation so far as they information is released or inferred and identify what is really going on, and the risk-reward-value proposition that implies. I'm still struggling with why my frank and fearless identification of those risks, OS in particular, received the rebuttal it did when to any unbiased observer there was something not quite right with the OS and it's production implications?

Anyway, different pages as you say and maybe we badly misread each other...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.035(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $192.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $257.7K 555.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3917 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 51200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.035 ( 6.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 48.5¢ 46.0¢ 57952
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.