RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

Hi Boom,To what purpose… well as disappointing as the ride has...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Boom,
    To what purpose… well as disappointing as the ride has been to date, the company is still listed and still pursuing an idea and has something that may one day be transformative, that’s the speculative aspect. I guess you either believe this could work and the guys developing this process know what they’re doing or you don’t.
    We are in the speculative end of the market.

I think Mr Ruane will put up the maintenance money to keep this ticking over, as alluded to he has done this in the past to get through tight periods.

i think the four points you raised earlier yesterday could easily apply to 90% of small cap miners, at least with this company the main shareholder has been prepared to put his hand in his pocket.

It’s not like they’ve thrown in the towel or done nothing. This company only recently presented and put together what looked like a pretty good deal to pick up a whole bunch of discounted assets in a move that would have been potentially transformative, yet shareholders and market were not impressed. With current market sentiment it is hard work to get that cash in and momentum happening for arguably a new process. We’re probably in a prolonged maintenance/ survival period at the moment.

I’ve got a handful of DNK shares, check these guys out, the only mining going on there for the last two years is of shareholder funds! I feel at least the RWD team respect shareholder funds and spend like their own.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.