VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I think this is a view that could be called pragmatic.Zavaliesky...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

I think this is a view that could be called pragmatic.

Zavaliesky will be an operating mine when this war ends, I think we can be very confident in this. That’s why I’ve increased my holding in the last year (and to bring down my average price) my confidence in this is like a hedge against the potential failure of grants and, or, Bunyu funding. Unfortunately this might mean I’m forced to wait a significant amount of time but I’m happy with that, as long as it means I sell at a gain. Money will flow into Ukraine businesses when the war ends.

You could question this sentiment but the fact is that Europe wants European graphite and zavaliesky has historically exported graphite into this market, and China.

Which brings me onto China. It has turned out that our commodity is an extremely Chinese dominated commodity. Luckily for us, america wants to change this.

If we look at the semiconductor market we see the same story. America wanting to take back a slice. 30+ billion in grants have been sprinkled throughout this industry in order to achieve this. And they’re not done.

The thing about these grants is America asked company’s to apply for them, not the other way around. And billions of dollars will be granted.

There are 4 grant applications, a conversation with a European financial institution and the long awaited results on Bunyu graphite. I don’t no what to make of the awaited results but the fact that there is a third party involved means they’re doing their due diligence, due diligence before deals.

Nobody can say wether or not these grants will come to fruition apart from the geezers up top. Asimwe expressed his confidence in the announcement regarding the loan, and I guess the loan itself expresses some confidence.

I will get excited if I see some unexplainable buying but for now, I think it’s best to be patient and wait for announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.807K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 30512193 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8383498 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 403645
Last updated 15.00pm 07/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.