CYM 2.86% 3.6¢ cyprium metals limited

I've been here long time mate. I added significantly sub 2c...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I've been here long time mate. I added significantly sub 2c and up to 3.2c. I partook in the last CR and sit with a healthy swag of options too. I have 'fond' memories of the previous BoD.

An airstrip and a camp in the middle of the desert is worthless if there is no use or purpose for it. We have these things and this sunk capital is worthwhile only if we have a purpose. That purpose is mining and processing of copper ore. This requires financing, which requires proof that the economics stacks up, which requires our measly scoping study reports. No report, means the items downstream are not enabled. So, as it is, 3c is fair. Again, ore in the ground don't give a crap what the price of copper is right now. If it's not viable, it's worthless. Give me the study report and I'll give you a new valuation.

The importance of hitting goals is more important when the chairman goes out and says the previous comms was inadequate, and when he gives himself a pretty hefty raise. Prove your worth first. Every long term holder here has been screwed by someone with tall tales and a loose flap. Given all this, stick to your promises - especially ones you made only 2 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $54.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $86.81K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1106582 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 972385 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 818922
Last updated 10.59am 17/05/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.