CYM 4.65% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

You might be using a phone/iPad (unlike us old fellas using a...

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    You might be using a phone/iPad (unlike us old fellas using a computer). It's below the dashed line.

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 7.39.21.png

Anyway, good to hear that you found it & lol at your reference. I'm off to buy some boxer shorts at K-Mart. Shout out & say hello (if you want). Same applies to anyone wanting to chat Cyprium offline.

@tinhat - inflation is proving quite sticky, so I am not as convinced as others that a series of rate cuts are imminent. Saying that, those rate cuts will happen at some point. And money will flow back into risk assets again. The copper price has proved remarkably resilient during a period of serious macro headwinds. The fundamental narrative is starting to play out now. Declining head grades, few T1 discoveries, industrial issues in copper-producing countries, production cuts, etc. The bullish copper thesis is intact. BHP's bid for Anglo is just the beginning of a multi-year copper boom. Supply deficits will only increase from here.

Looking forward to the webinar on the 9th May. Hope investors will prep some questions for the Q&A session.
    Last edited by Deme: 03/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $93.26K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45813 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 523999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.