CYM 2.94% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

To be clear, and to clarify a point made by another poster a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    To be clear, and to clarify a point made by another poster a short while ago, I am not 100% convinced that this management team will take this through to production. I hope they will and have shared numbers based on the scenario that they successfully make the transition.

Experience, however, has taught me that private equity prefer deals over the challenges involved in capital intensive mining.

Matt & Co were in at 4c when the company recapitalised. And there are a gazillion oppies expiring at 6c at the end of the year. On a balance of probabilities, it isn't hard to imagine a scenario in which this company is being set up for a potential future t/o. It cannot be dismissed out of hand. Management will never admit to this, though. And keep in mind that I am speculating here & trying to think of all the angles.

Such an outcome would be great for newbies - they are prolly a bag up already - with potentially more to come. As a legacy SH, I need an average well under 10c to potentially break even and even make a tidy gain - or at the very least - minimise any losses.

Regardless of how this all plays out - the potential here cannot be denied.

Again, I would very much enjoy seeing this company become an operating entity and eventually a mid-tier copper producer. And I will be sticking around to see how it all plays out anyway.

Intraday 4.5c - up from a low of 1.7c in early April. +165% for the month of April. Keep going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.