AAU 0.00% 0.6¢ antilles gold limited

Get something going. Well, the share price is going - going...

1. 8,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    Get something going.

Well, the share price is going - going south. eek.png

Too many changes to strategy - a mine here, a mine there and yet no mine anywhere and despite assurances there are still no concrete funding agreements in place for anything - alluding to progress is an unknown quantity. Meanwhile there currently is very low cash available - enough for around one more Q. As there is no time frame for when the 'valuable equipment' can be sold and for exactly how much, nor a time frame for any money hitting the coffers - another 'piecemeal' cr is looking likely near term.

Yes, it is possible that a mine may get up and running one day, but even if so, it is certainly at much higher dilutions then 'anticipated' and with the added burden of convertible notes - but it's what you get when they keep changing strategies for lack of interested parties - despite many claims of just how valuable these Cuban assets are. Valuable to whom?? Rather then diluting and issuing convertible notes, why didn't they just sell some of the highly valuable assets and use funds dedicated to getting something going and minimize reliance on a failed arbitration outcome? Perhaps there would be no buyers at any asking price?? rolleyes.png

Perhaps the value will be unlocked by another mob if AAU goes belly up - which is 'unexpectedly' possible - not forgetting the 'unexpected' outcome of the arbitration, despite all the expectations and now the excuses of why it hasn't resulted in a better outcome, has come to pass.

Doom and gloom?? Perhaps, but also a more realistic unhyped view. Any can agree to disagree but the sp says it all - and it ain't pretty, particularly as it's going the wrong way to being 'valuable'.

As far as current gold prices - not much point in such values, as by the time or if AAU does get a mine up and running, who knows whether the gold price will still be so favourable. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.979M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $67.32K 11.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 19421912 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 643724 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 6267298
Last updated 15.14pm 14/06/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.