PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-65

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

I sent this email on the 18th May

Dear David

I am retired and managing my own SMSF.

I started investing in PRL back in Sept 2022 and have beenaveraging down from initial SP purchase off .22c !

PRL hasreturned no value to shareholders and continued to decline in value over ashort space of time, I have invested 275K in the belief that Hydrogen wasthe way forward.

I am now stuckas PRL continues to be in suspension since 6 April 2023, and now the 6-monthdelay in funding the environmental approvals with the WA Government due topricing increase?

Is it yourintention to relist before two years in suspension is achieved or will youdelist causing severe financial pain to myself and others who bought on theTotal Eren hype.

I have neverseen a company that treats their shareholders in contempt without any regularinformation around relisting, bearing in mind management still get paid therehuge salaries for little to no effort.

I am hoping forthe best but still very concerned.

Regards

Mark

I gout this auto reply back.

Thank you for your email. I am currently travelling until Monday 20 May and will have intermittant access to internet. I will reply when I am able. If your inquiry is urgent, please feel free to contact my EA Paul Carter [email protected] Office: 08 9329 6862 Mobile: +61(0)408 66 033

David J Frances
    Managing Director - CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.