PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Sent this email to WA premier.Hello Roger. I am retired...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Sent this email to WA premier.

Hello Roger.

I am retired andmanaging my own SMSF.

I started investing inPRL back in Sept 2022, PRL has returned no value toshareholders and continued to decline in value over a short space of time, Ihave invested 275K in the belief that Hydrogen was the way forward for WA andthe broader Australian economy.

I am now stuck as PRL continues to bein suspension since 6 April 2023, and now a further 6-month delay in fundingthe environmental approvals with the WA Government due to pricing increase andcontinuous delays in gaining land tenure, which could still possibly continueeven with EPA approval.

Without EPA and land tenure approvalsno investor will finance PRL’s HyEnergy project, which should have been gainedyears ago.

It has become clear that thisGovernment is more concerned about Iron ore, gas and coal and leaving theemission reduction load to the other states.

My vote andcontinued support hinges on you Government swiftly doing what was promised to do, and that easing the way for projects of significance to obtain secureland tenure for their developments is a number one priority for me and myfamily.

Please see extract below last updated 30 Jan2024 on Gov website:

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/western-australian-renewable-hydrogen-strategy-and-roadmap

Launched in July 2019, the WA Renewable HydrogenStrategy aims to harness WA's competitive advantages,including world-class renewable energy resources, vast land mass and proudhistory of exporting energy to international markets.

TheWA Renewable Hydrogen Roadmap is the next step on WA's renewable hydrogenjourney. Launched in November 2020, the roadmap identifies 26 initiatives theWA Government is driving and supporting to realise the WA Renewable HydrogenStrategy's vision, mission and goals.

Thestrategy and roadmap will drive WA's position as a major producer andexporter of renewable hydrogen, and detail the WA Government’s commitmentto support and facilitate industry efforts to develop a renewablehydrogen industry in WA.

Thanks, In Advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.