PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

The Company are obviously shonks. NDA's aside, I would be...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The Company are obviously shonks. NDA's aside, I would be interested to identify why the Total Eren deal fell through?
    On 10/03/2023, Next Investors stated, "Our key takeaways were that PRL felt that Total Eren was moving too slowly and that there are various other interested parties that can be engaged when the exclusivity clause in the Total Eren MoU expires on April 17th."
    That synopsis just does not add up over the past 12 months or more.....PRL have given the impression they had investors who were not as sizeable as TE, however were keen to get involved with them, again....dangling the carrot with NO SUBSTANCE or FACT!!! Misleading Shareholders.
    Even before the TE - JV debacle reached its finale..... Again, deceitful behaviour to the extreme......The PRL Board would have known full and well, weeks before that the TE venture was never going to eventuate and they kept all shareholders in the dark, alluding to the fact that all was going well, whilst trusting shareholders funnelled there $$ into PRL....Whilst the PRL Executive hid behind the veil of NDA's etc..... and at the 11th hour, when they had no other option, declared it had gone south???
    The pattern remains the same, apart from the fact they are getting more disrespectful and contemptuous by providing SFA announcements, abating shareholders concerns and providing pathetic, playing the blame game on the ASX, Govt red tape, delays in procuring reports, Quarterly Financial Reports that a Primary School student could have completed, again providing bulls888 excuses Re; Payments of Fee's having risen etc..... The recidivist pattern of deceit is so transparent it is ridiculous, still whilst dipping into the cashcow to pay their wages ...$400,000 per quarter???
    This group needs to be taken to task in a big way. I just feel sorry for the shareholders that have held out hope for this dodgy crew....they are no better then the Nigerian Prince with the $600 Mill they want to throw into your account in my eyes. The respective Ombudsman should be going hard on these shonks as from what I have observed, this run fairly close to fraud. "Obtaining Financial Benefit By Deceit" - This is my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.