HFR 7.14% 26.0¢ highfield resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-25

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I just don’t know what they can tell the market if it is not complete. They have been telling us as recently as this month that it will be completed. I’ve called the investor relations guy and he gives me high % probability that it will be complete.

However I don’t trust them either. What will they tell the market if they don’t make this deadline. I’m trying to think of a positive spin. “ heads of agreement with the deal parameters” unlikely.

But I hope they have a backup announcement to release to market, but not sure what it will be. I still believe in the project though. I’m hopeful we surprise market with a great deal with a strategic partner buying in at close to its true pre construction value not the current market cap. The reason I think this is because why else would it take so long. Multiple parties would buy in at the current share price and I’ve been told those offers have come and been rejected.

Once deal in complete with strategic partner fundies will scramble to get in. I’ve seen this stock fly before, it will again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $101.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.5¢ $127.1K 474.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17925 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.