DTR 0.00% 0.9¢ dateline resources limited

Hello Lucky. Yes, still around and watch over the commentary...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hello Lucky. Yes, still around and watch over the commentary here from time to time. I'm pretty comfortable with where we are presently at DTR. Clearly the prospects of the gold resource are looking better all the time and if management actually wanted to generate some income from mining activities here, this would be their first port of call. The thing is, I'm not convinced they do. Not yet anyway. In his recent interview, our CEO was at pains to say that they want to "monetise" the company's potential. That won't necessarily involve digging any holes anywhere. Obviously it's the rare earths play that hold the key to all this, along with the proximity to Mountain Pass mine. Perhaps they will decide to put gold production into play, but only as a means of providing income support for the company whilst the RE story plays out. The big leg up however is obviously some interplay with MP Materials or US government support of some kind in the rare earths area. We've seen our government bring a soft form of nationalisation support to Arafura recently and governments all around the world are going to bring a national focus and protection viewpoint to any assets that have an impact on the net zero issue (all bullshit in my view). I suspect there is a chance of a CR in the near future and I assume this is why the stock has drifted back due to a wait and see attitude from buyers. Based on what I've seen thus far I'm planning on increasing my holding in DTR and anything close to 1 cent looks like a screaming bargain to me. To repeat previous comments, management and Directors know a lot more that we'll ever know and they've spent a lot of money raising their collective ownership to about half the company. Looks like a great punt to me Lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $20.75K 2.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4375999 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1162171 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.