PXX 0.00% 1.2¢ polarx limited

J493,""Came across possum2 on Nuheara threads, he was pumping...

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3641
    J493,

""Came across possum2 on Nuheara threads, he was pumping that stock to nowhere, in fact the company has been suspended since March 1."""

This was my post on Nuheara from 26-5-22. If you think that I was pumping up this company by my personal comments than that is your opinion. I still hold my shares in NUH for what it's worth.

"""I have been a silent investor in this company for many years . I chose to invest because I believed the world was in desperate need for affordable solutions to those who had impaired hearing. I could see the benefits in what NUH were trying to achieve.
    Those who have remained patient can continue to do so or they can flick their shares out for a substantial loss. For me it's a no brainer. Why would I lose the majority of my money invested when there is every chance that the good stuff is still before us.
    My thinking is, it is a reasonable punt to just hang in there and buy a few more as suggested yesterday to bring my average price down.

One could look back in 12 months time and consider what a great opportunity it was to buy more at such a cheap price. The market cap is now extremely low . The work that has been carried out for many years to improve their product is certainly worth more than where it currently sits. Throw in the alliances that have been established with some major companies suggests it is worth holding onto at these current prices.

But it's a choice that everyone must make for themselves depending on their own personal financial situation.

We will all know the answers in 12 months time. But my personal thoughts are more positive then negative.""""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.28K 3.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1854610 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 796551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 389800
Last updated 13.55pm 06/06/2024 ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.