KKO 1.27% 8.0¢ kinetiko energy ltd

Trying to follow the strategy of this company is very difficult....

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Trying to follow the strategy of this company is very difficult. Their reports do not seem to have any coherent thread over time.
    Can't they put together a clear development strategy chart for shareholders to follow?

Anyway, this is my take - please tell me if I am on the wrong tack here;

1) Pilot schemes; Electrical generation and mini-LNG seem to have evaporated (together with the 2-bit partners, Gruen and FFS) - no longer mentioned.

2) Up North cluster (Amersfort cluster, so called Korhaan grouping); JV with IDC. Some sort of production end 2025. Why is there not much mention of drilling in this cluster - surely many holes are needed before production?

3) Down South cluster (270-Memel and 271-Volksrust cluster); Some sort of undisclosed appraisal production sometime in 2025. All the drilling focus seems to be on this cluster - but IDC are not involved with this cluster?

4) Production Rights; 271 will only be ready in 2025 - why so long? What about 270 production? How can the Down South cluster proceed without a production right?

5) 383(ex-320) Exploration - Don't they have enough on their plate at the moment?

The progress to production continues to be glacial and torturous. I think I will come back in 2025 and see if anything actually happens.
    And the share price reflects that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $491 6.133K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 30867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.