BEZ 0.00% 9.7¢ besra gold inc.

I think gold royalties and locals getting nothing are two...

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    I think gold royalties and locals getting nothing are two different issues. Royalties would generally be paid to local government so locals may or may not benefit. I assume many workers at the mine may however be locals and in isolated areas this can be a big boost in their standard of living. Dont know exactly what is going on here but i think it may be wrong to assume locals would not benefit?

The fact Quantum are still around this long after jb saga finished has to be a minor positive. The bank account story though is hard to believe. It seems Dato went in with a big plan and his company doing well but then a wheel or whole axle fell off. Seems whatever method he came up with to fund this may have hit problems but also seems like his other ventures are really struggling giving him more reason to try and make this work??
    I dont know but it seems like he needs investors to fund this and his original plan to do that maybe fell over. Now struggling to find some rich folks prepared to put up 10 mil a month for next year or so? One would think the fact gold has broken out would help lock in investors arlt current price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $5.723K 59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6799 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ 60000
Last updated 14.36pm 06/06/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.