WA8 1.69% 6.0¢ warriedar resources limited

Bottom line: WA8 had $700,000 more cash at 30 June than I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1367
    Bottom line: WA8 had $700,000 more cash at 30 June than I previously estimated, but doubtless significant bills outstanding for ongoing diamond drilling and assaying work. They just made the 2-Quarters of remaining funds benchmark.

Appreciate your commentary Joelstar. But do you have any idea if the Golden Grove plant is metallurgically capable of processing this primary gold-in-sulphide mineralisation that Warriedar are currently exploring beneath their abandoned oxide-ore pits?

Golden Grove is a unique orebody in the WA Yilgarn: a copper-zinc-gold VMS massive sulphide deposit. Metallurgically this is a very different beast from the orogenic quartz-sulphide-gold mineralisation that Warriedar are exploring.

The Golden Grove mill produces base metal sulphide concentrates (with gold and silver credits), which they sell to smelters. Not gold bars.

The old oxide mill owned by Warriedar is also not suitable for sulphide gold production, besides which it looks very rusty. It would need considerable modification and refurbiushment.

I think we are a long way from cash-flow yet, and will be relying on capital raisings for some time to come. But long-term, this is a promising project.
    Last edited by Onceover: 22/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.