ODE 16.7% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Hi Shareholder, I finally received an email from David Lenigas...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Hi Shareholder, I finally received an email from David Lenigas with a decent explanation of the current situation on the ground.

Basically they are working through the Heritage Survey with Traditional Owner and they are processing through this last process before drilling. Drilling cannot start until this process is complete. We have multiple significant targets We are now ready to drill Gascoyne East (multi-metal) and Lyndon (uranium) and are just finalising the last of the heritage surveys as he answered me.

With respect to the Kimberly diamond projects, we did try to drill there for a very large drilling program (yes - which was to be co-funded by the Government). The rig was on its way from Derby to Aries, but the rains came early, and it had to turn back as Council shut the roads. And then it rained and rained. Since then, the global diamond index has fallen off a cliff because of all the fake man-made diamonds and there is zero investor interest in diamonds. There is still zero interest in diamonds from the markets. We have made no comments as a Company on diamonds for nearly 2 years now. We continue to hold Aries, and we regularly assess if it’s a good time (or not) to re-engage up there on that project.

We need to be patient to process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $125 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 26450822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6336833 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.