MEI 0.00% 12.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-6

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Well there you go monthly costs 1.5mil x 3 gets you the 4.5mil and the one off YEARLY payment of 5mil gets you just under 10mil spend for the waiter plus the other few little things... i completely forgot about the 5mil payment plan... I wonder how much longer that goes on for? Surely it's not for the period of the whole mining life?

so I take back what was said in the trading halt as it definitely won't be at a premium we will be looking at a 0.100 cap raise at the minimum but since this took people by surprise I reckon we could go down once the market opens to 0.090 which is terrible!

let's hope dr Naomi Prins has already been straight into the work as management would of knew this was coming a month or so ago at the minimum. If she didn't have any pull of any of the raise to at least keep us from raising at or below 0.100 I think she has done PART 1 of her job.

to be honest very dull quarterly announcement put together even though the good news we have pulled through. By the looks of things the people in the know sold a fair chunk with the new study that just came out which was a big liquidity event for the stock and will be getting back in at the new lows. I'm personally pretty pissed off with management as a few people have mentioned tunks has been saying we won't need to do something like this again which I'm afraid will piss off investors and sell out when they can as it was just a pure lie from him...

im pretty lucky getting in just before they acquired the rare earth project so I've got a bit of room still to bare with before all hell breaks loose. Soooo in other words we NEED a big chunk of cash in to get us all the way from pretty much before the next raise all the way to start making profit or else management are just not doing their job by getting it sorted... how are other rare earth projects getting these types of funding when apparently our resource is TEIR 1 and one of if not the lowest start up to mining outside of china? I've got a lot of questions that need to be answered but who knows if they will even tell the truth now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.