MAN 3.85% 2.5¢ mandrake resources limited

Absolutely rubbish and you don't have a clue the other guy was...

1. 10,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    Absolutely rubbish and you don't have a clue the other guy was right.
    MAN are almost completed a inferred JORC resource ready for release from mountains of historical drill cores and data, basically acquired for a song.

i know it pains you that MAN got it easy, and ASN had to just about go broke in their current form of mass spending, but the two companies couldn't be do different.

MAN is planning the huge JORC resource for release pending and imo that will bring a lot of interest even in a shitty Li market.then they continue on with Uranium Gold copper and platinum.

Meanwhile over on ASN, your ASN have spent everything they have on Lithium to the point where ASN have only 1 quarter of cash remains, the 3 quarters to eat the $30m loan and unless the Li market improves, ASN may well go broke with that reinstated huge level of debt who knows?

To make matters worse, ASN have sunk so many millions in, and then bang, their extremely important water permit is on an environmental halt and who knows if that will ever get reinstated.

So you see, MAN with its massive $15m cash is now in a far stronger and superior financial position than ASN, and who the hell would want to drill for Li in a lithium market that has on its butt, noone I guess but ASN

cheets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $15.85K 614.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 617999 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 124782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.